Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Hi

Ok hi I'm like too bored or something, sigh. I lost all my homework like !@#$% and I ran out of Chinese compo paper so I pretty much have nothing to do. Oh well.

Watched Kung Fu Panda 2 yesterday at Tiong Bahru. O M G FREAKING AWESOME SHOW. Hahaha, I teared a little halfway in the movie. :') If you haven't watched it, hurry hurry! It's definitely worth your time. And money, which I am running out of. $.$

Daphne and I wanna set up a booth at the Flea Market on 25 June at Se7en, Iluma. It's like $50 for a table. I'm not sure eh, there's gonna be alot of people and yeah, what if no one buys? :( Hm, think about it later. ~~~ Hohoho.

Pei Xuan told me today that she got her MTDC results back! For those who don't know, MTDC stands for Music Talent Development Center and I auditioned in a few weeks ago (?). Oh and yeah. It's a band thing. XD Anyway, I'm quite scared, 'cause I think my audition went horribly. x___x I think Ms Chong will tell us our results on Saturday so pray hard!!

Oh, speaking of band, I don't know if I should go for self-practice tomorrow. I just painted my nails yesterday and it's quite nice so I don't want to take it off, but I have to if I go for self-prac 'cause it's pretty un-hidable. /:

Ok I'm probably boring you out and I don't think anyone's gonna read this at all so BYE.

No comments :

Post a Comment