Saturday, July 30, 2011

Glitterpoo


Some random nice lady helped us take. (-:


2 idiots.



Hahaha there was no more glitter left so I just blew those on Jamie's hand. XD


Apparently blowing is very fail.


Constipating on the railways.


These are my homies yo.



I whip my hair back and forth.


Whoopdeedoop


The bimbo wave. ;-)


Inner peace.


I eat rocks.


Uh huh act chio much! (-:


This looks horrible and cool so yeah. :-D





Yep blowing sux.







I kinda like this but my face spoils everything as usual. :-(



Plank!!!!! Ms Karen gonna be so proud of me. :')


Wise.


Ts-k ts-k. ;-)


Happy idiots.


BLOW WIND BLOW!!!



We are glitter fairies we bring glitter and joy everywhere.


YOUR EYES ARE SO BIG!!!!!!!!! <3


Madness.


Cloudy With A Chance Of Eyeballs. ;-)




Master Oog Way forever man.


Some people have no talent. :-/




"I'm ready to hustle"


Scarygal97.



AWW BIG HUG



Ok I guess I'm done. (-:

No comments :

Post a Comment