Tuesday, August 09, 2011

National Day 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!! I LUV YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!! :-)

Started my National Day at 10am today and hung out with mahself around the house until lunch. Uh huh I have such a busy social life. After lunch went to swim at Jurong Country Club with the family. It's been a g e s since I last swam thanks to MTDC so I kind of sucked. :-P Originally planned to do 20 laps to exercise + tan but only managed to do 16 before we had to go. :'(

Went to Uncle Jeff's house for small group. And to celebrate his birthday I guess. There was cake! I think one of the other small group people bought Koi for everyone!!! WOOHOO. So all the fats I lost swimming was gained back. S i g h.

Anyway I was super anti-social throughout the whole thing teehee. Owellz. :-/ Ok after that went back home to read my book. Nerd4lyf. ;-) And well yeah, I read the book within a day and it's so nice!!! It's called How To Say Goodbye In Robot. :-P Damn saddening. :'( Sniff sniff.

Oh yes, went to check out the piano at the exam studio yesterday and IT SUCKED. I hate that piano!! The sound is like so weird ohmygosh. And my exam is next Friday!!!!!! Super scared but what to do? Only can practice until my fingers fall off.

Ok enough with my boring-ness. These are some pikchures taken during National Day Celebrations yesterday.


Trying to piggyback Joanne. (-:


I always manage to look constipated. Sigh.




RED INDIANS OH YEAH!!!!!!!!


Fish Eye is beauty.


Uh huh.


Y A Y I like this one. :-)


Kelley looks so traumatized l u l.


Pedo x maximum.




Aw 2 pedos together. <3




SO GLAM.


We have c00l sh03s.




I just got punched. I'm so hated. :'(


Minhui is so 3xtr4.


WINK BLINK DOUBLE WINK.


*hyperventilate*


P.S. President S R Nathan didn't sing the whole national anthem and pledge!!!! Oh and the Zach kid dude is Joshua's friend w o w.

No comments :

Post a Comment