Monday, October 24, 2011

MIX YO MILK WITH MA COCO PUFF

WOOOHOOOO we got back our results last Friday and today! I am very pleased. ;-) I think I did rather well this time. Maybe it's because my parents confiscated my phone + Facebook and Twitter ban. Hurhurhur. For once I beat Victoria in everything except for Science and Home Ec.!!!!!!! FEEL THE EGGCITEMENT.

I think I also owe the good results to the consistent hard work and lack of social life I had this year. LOL. But yeah, srsly! I went out like less than 10 times this year! Going to eat lunch / dinners are not counted. (-: And well yeah, to get the 'A's at the end of the year, it is so worth it. I'm not boasting or anything but....yeah I'm prouda myself! ;-) Can't wait for the report cards to come out! I want to see my level position. 8)

Everyone is talking about subject combinations next year and honestly, I don't know what I want! Most people are going for Biology instead of Physics but my dad advised me to take Physics. :-/ I think that's just because he thought I had no hope for triple science. XD My science paper I scored very well for Bio but I think I enjoy Physics more. :/ Except for Light. Oooooooh burn. And I want to take pure Literature and elective History. No Geog for me!!!!! :@ Yeah, rly clueless. Let me list out pros and cons. LOL.

Biology
- A lot of memorizing.
- Need Bio to become doctor.
- I'm better at it. ;-)

Physics
- Just like math (= WHOOOP!)
- Engineering..?
- I LIKE PHYSIX.
- I am horrible at Light. :'(

Literature
- I wanna be a lawyer.
- Easier for me.

YUP. Ok I still have no idea what I want. I think there is going to be a talk on the whole streaming fiasco tomorrow so yeah I should just chill. ~ 8D

Had so much fun in school today! In the morning, there was this beetle-like insect around Kelley's table. It kind of fell on the floor and Megan used Kelley's chair to squish it. D i e. And when she squished the chair down on the insect, the crunching sound was SUPER LOUD and horrible! Oh gosh I can still hear the ~crunch~. I was so disgusted and Megan kept taunting me with the ~crunch~ the entire day arghasdfghjkl. Hahah but it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience LUL.

Also, me, Minno and Kelley kept on singing My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas. It was stuck in my head the entire weekend! And what's worse, the only part I know is the "She's got me spending, spending all your money on me, and wasting time on me" and the "MIX YO MILK WITH MA COCO PUFF, MILKY MILKY COCO" etc. LOL. The constant horrible singing pissed Stephanie and Jia Zhen off in the Chapel HAHAHA. I sat in the middle of them and they kept trying to shut me up but the music JUST CAN'T STOP! ;-) Teehee! I love Minno , Joanne and Kelley so much. I can't bear to leave them next year! :'(

On the 174, Cheryl Chong was on the bus and I didn't recognize her at all until she screamed. As usual. HAHAHA. Talked a lot with her on the bus and I think her friend was quite annoyed because I kept talking to Cheryl. Oops. :/ But yeah had so much fun and laughter catching up with Cheryl! ^^ I miss her so much. :'(

Well, that's pretty much it. All I can say is, I love my results. ;-) I rly hope it's enough to qualify me for scholarship! I think it is the top 10% of the cohort will get it. :-) Means top 30. *crosses fingers*

Studying hard is very tiring and you get little or no social life but I guess it's worth it lah. :/ BAND STARTS TOMORROW!

No comments :

Post a Comment