Tuesday, November 22, 2011

~Life~

This morning I just started ~thinking~, y'know, like those wise old men sitting on park benches and just contemplating life. And as usual it made me kind of sad, ahahahah. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. :-( I guess I'll just take it one step at a time. But it all seems so boring and dull. Asdfghjkl.

Anyway, the holidays are ending soon! Which means the new school year is coming. Aww shucks. I rly don't want the stress and all that next year, URGH. Owell, it's inevitable I guess. Seems like a lot of people are already starting on the new syllabus and all that, woah. And here I am sleeping my butt off. Wow, encouraging. I NEED TO FIND MY MOTIVATION that kept me through this year! I'm gonna do so damn well next year UH HUH. Ok, nobody really wants to listen to me pep talk myself, so.

Band camp is next week! I'll leave on the second day afternoon so I don't think I'll get pranked too much. Which is what I've been looking forward to. AHAHAHA how ironic. I just hope we'll get more time to bathe! :-) Last year we were given only 2 minutes each! Crazy. And I hope this time I can get the shower cubicle with PROPERLY LOCKABLE DOORS. Last year Lim An pulled open my door HAHAHAHA so embarrassing. But only for like a few nanoseconds WOOSH.

Whatever, I'll also be going to London next week! EGGCITE EGGCITE EGGCITE. I already plan to go to Primark and the flea markets in London and all that. ;-) But why is the exchange rate so high. :''''''(

No comments :

Post a Comment