Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Monotone

Hi guys sorry for not updating my blog in a while! There's not much to say but yeah I can't stand dead blogs. ;-)

Tomorrow is Founder's Day and we haven't been told anything about performing for it so I guess we aren't. Which is kind of sad. :-( Not that I desperately want to but it's like the school doesn't think we're ~worthy~ of performing. :-( But the people there will just ignore you and talk amongst themselves which is kind of annoying.

I might be going to cycle with Valerie, Kelley and Rebecca tomorrow! ^_^ Woohoo! Haven't rly gone out in quite a while. I don't know how to roller-blade and Rebecca doesn't know how to cycle so we can ~learn~ HAHAHA! I think Val and Kel will be quite annoyed after a while. ;-) Teehee.

Yup going to Thai Noodle House for section lunch later. I miss Thai so much! Last time I went there was......the Tea Appreciation thing day. ;-) Lub lub lub.

I just realized there's only about 2 months left in MTDC! I wanna make good friends there! Only person I have so far is Aloy. :-( HAHAHHAHA pathetic or what. There's a camp on 8, 9 and 10 December but I may be away in London so POOF another bonding opportunity gone. :'( But the London trip might be postponed to June next year!! In December the Northern hemisphere may be raining and all that so yeah....not much point going just to see rain. Am I right or am I right?

Owell....Bye!

No comments :

Post a Comment