Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Flourplay

Went out with Daphne and Kelley yesterday! Went to Rail Mall because I had Bzb afterward sob. Daphne came over earlier and we ~danced~ yipee then went to Rail Mall to meet Kelley! Headed to Cold Storage first to buy $1 flour SUPER CHEAP! And then Coffee Beans to nomz and finally to the secluded playground place to take photos! ^_^


So many ang moh kids there *o*


 

Pretty Daphne!






AND SMASH!!!!! :-)




Huffin' and puffin'


Pretty Daphne 2!


Punky Kelley ^^




whee


um



Kelley was like "Do a plank!! Plank plank plank!!!" WELL GUESS WHAT.



We climb poles :-)



"I show you how it's done!! .....uh uh uh UGHHGHGHG!!" HAHA. #fail


Some little boi boi


;-)


Accidentally gave him my flower :P Don't know how that happened lul


Shaking herself 'cos of flour on her aiyooooo ;)



LIKE HALF A PACKET LEFT SO WASTE




There.


Band resumes tomorrow and I'm rly looking forward to it! Ms Wee's farewell will be after practice. I need something to busy me. I'm so bored and rotted these days sigh. Always very motivated, then when see table all motivation lost, 'cos my table is messy like crap. OK BAI.

No comments :

Post a Comment