Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! It's the 3rd day of the Lunar New Year and it's back to school for most of us. :'( How sad.

Anyway, the past 2 days for me was great! Went visiting (the usual) and had "reunion dinner" at Kelley's house last night with all her relatives there. It was quite awkward at first because Kelley just told us to go in (to her house) and we didn't know anyone. We as in Valerie and I. :-( And Kelley was too busy playing Blackjack. MY MY.

Kelley's uncles and aunties and parents and all were very nice. But it was still very very awkward. Especially since Kelley totally left us alone and we hid in her brother's room playing (or rather, trying to play) Halo II on the XBox. -______- But Daphne came and we whined about how Kelley was being a horrible host and it got better from there. ^_^

Kelley's two primary school friends were in the room too and it they looked so lian HAHAHA. Val and I were scared they would beat us up for being noisy and annoying LOLOLOL.

We played block catching with Justin (Kel's brudda), Tiger (cousin/son of the tennis coach!!), Jonathan (cousin) and this other girl called "something"-Xuan..? O well. It was fun though! I was the first catcher (ahem) and it was really hard to run in my oxfords so I just took them off and ran around in my socks. Poor socks. :'( Somehow I managed to catch them all!!!!! Hahah but I must be like the worst catcher in the world.

Oh yknow, during the ~game~, Tiger took the lift and it landed on the level I was on and a bunch of other people were getting out so when Tiger saw me he was like !$%#@$%^* and I just pushed past the people and caught him and the lift door closed on us and I screamed like mad. Probably the most epic catch/whatever ever. Ok anyway shall put some photos to you know. A picture says a thousand words. ;-)


LYK A R0CKST4R


Kelley has an endless supply of baby cousins.





@SecksiFluffy


Kelley's super nice dad!!


Tiger, "something" Xuan girl and Justin



Kelley, being Kelley


The two "Secret Relationship" cousins!! The boy cried and started hitting me. I don't know why either. And NO I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM! :''''( Everyone was like laughing. I DON'T SEE WHAT'S SO FUNNY. :-(


Camwhorin' in the car~~~



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! Enjoy January while you still can!

No comments :

Post a Comment