Monday, January 30, 2012

SC auditions

Hello! (-: I know it's been a while since I last posted but I'm posting now so be happy.

So much has happened! Ok I'll start with Saturday. During band, Ms Chong said that there would be 2 candidates who will conduct the band for 1 warm-up and 1 piece (For The Beauty Of The Earth) to try out for the position of Student Conductor (SC). It was me and Victoria. Ms Chong said I'll conduct first so I totally didn't know what to expect. I was so nervous (and eggcited hahahhaha) that my legs were trembling! I thought I would just fall off the podium thing. :-( I think I didn't rly do very well and I super regret it now! Should have done better. :/ But well it's over so, just hope for the best! *crosses fingers* In other news, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE POLKA! VI!!!!!! :-) Some time in April I guess. Mr Chew said that it would be on a Saturday! Haha it's reason enough to be happy.

Ok so today's Monday and we had an E. Math test and a English test on Personal Recounts. E. Math was fairly easy but English..........!!!!!!!!!!! :'( I didn't want to fake an event because I was afraid it wouldn't seem realistic enough so I wrote something on my actual life ~experiences~. Oh yeah the topic was something like those misunderstandings between friends, around that ~genre~ or something. ANYWAY. I should have faked it. My storyline is close to out of point!! And the only person I know who wrote something real was Hansol, whose plot is like, answers the question. O WELL. I just hope it will be my only badly-done test. :/

AND IN OTHER NEWS, we got our yearbooks today!! *v* They cut off like half the band in the Symphonic Band photo!!!! It was taken during SYF, so like a quarter of the band is already missing, plus they only took the flute/oboe/trumpet side of the photo! Haha I'm like, close to being cut out but not cut out yet. ^_^

That is all. Band tomorrow, s c a r e d  t o  d e a t h

No comments :

Post a Comment