Wednesday, February 01, 2012

MTDC uPdAtEs

School is tiring, but at least being tired is better than being bored. Everyone is really studying and it's so hard to out-nerd them all hahahahaha. Oh gosh, it's a vicious cycle repeating over and over again. :-(

In other news, Mr. Shaun from MTDC finally gave me my MTDC file and t-shirt. Ok not really gave, but he said he left it in the general office. So I'll have more stuff to bring home tomorrow. ^_^ SEE MY EGGCITEMENT. Oh and, Nicholas asked us if we wanted to play in Ang Mo Kio Sec's concert for woodwind ensemble because they're short of bassoon players. Both Sin Ching and I want to go so well. WE'LL SEE HOW. :-) It's 3rd March and Polka!VI is in late March so I don't know if I'll have time to practice eh. Well.

No comments :

Post a Comment