Sunday, March 04, 2012

Burning brain

Fever, headache, muscle aches and sore throat.......oh gosh I'm dying here. Feel so weak and ughghghghgh. -________- I hate being sick. :-( I hope I hurry up get better so I can go to school tomorrow. There's a lit. test and I don't wanna miss out on lessons.

Sometimes I wish I weren't such a nerd lol. I don't feel like eating anything and I'm bored out of my wits. Sleep too much will get even worse headache. Doing physics, even worse. What to do what to do what to do........

Band outing will be this upcoming Saturday! I can't wait heh heh. I hope the BBQ pits aren't fully booked since it's like the Saturday before the March holidays. I don't like letting people down. I d k I hope everything goes well. Spent the whole of last night with Victoria planning the band outing and slept at like 1am. Everything had better be worth it. Or I'll just go mad ok seriously ASDFGHJKL.

No comments :

Post a Comment