Friday, March 09, 2012

September holidays!

Got back progress reports today, and my L1R5 is 14. I missed 13 by 0.7 marks. :'( 3 C5s, 2 A1s and 2 A2s. Horrible results. I screwed up one test and did well in the other so they kind of just balanced each other out. :-/ It's okay. As Victoria always says, "Term 1 results always suck" ;-) I WILL DO WELL!!!!!!!!!!! Heh heh heh.

Finished like all the holiday homework there is besides Literature, Chinese PowerPoint presentation and 4 English journals! This week is off to a good start. :-) But, as always..................

Monday: Sec 2 tutoring + 170th Anniversary combined practice
Tuesday: Sec 2 tutoring
Wednesday: FREE DAY?!?!?!
Thursday: Chemistry extra lessons + Band practice
Friday: Biology extra lessons + 170th Anniversary combined practice

If you ask me, it's even more draining than school!

Oh well.

Tomorrow is the band outing and I hope it'll go smoothly! Spent a lot of time on it.....it had better be worthwhile. :-) Really eggcited tee hee.

No comments :

Post a Comment