Monday, April 23, 2012

4 more days to Mid Years

Yes it's only 4 more days left till the flurry of exams and then BOOM it'll be gone in a flash. :-) See, the exams begin on 27/04, which is like the later part of April, and ends on 09/05 which is the beginning of May! So technically, the exams are from late April to early May, which is like no time at all. ;-) I am very good at comforting myself.

Anyway, I can't wait till the exams are over! So many things I want to do hehheheheheh ^^

Ok productive night tonight. Tonight's one of the rare nights I get to sleep before midnight, so I should get my butt to bed and not be talking to myself here kthxbai.

P.S. Today was Jessica's birthday YAY :-) Happy birthday Jessica!!! Even though I don't think she will see this. Well.

No comments :

Post a Comment