Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Happy birthday Mummy!

It's my mom's birthday today! I don't know what to do for her though. :-( Oh well....shall think of something soon! ;-) I feel quite bad because I always don't know what to get her and end up not doing anything. :-/

It rained elephants this morning again, second time in the week! Sigh pie, this time no one to drive me to school though. :-/ I hate taking the bus in the rain because it's always wet and cold and crowded ugh. Assembly was in the classrooms today, and Joanne told me that while walking around the Sec 3 level to "patrol", she walked from 3/5, 3/2, 3/6, 3/4 etc. She said 3/5 and 3/2 were super noisy and 3/6 was like, everyone silently doing work HAHAHA I guess we really do seem like mugger nerdo-weirdos.

Had dental appointment during bio today and I was so scared. :-( I went with Clare and while waiting, Clare kept telling me all these funny-but-scary stories about past dentist experiences. Have I ever mentioned I am very scared of dentists?!?! In primary school, the dentist drilled like a hole in my tooth and it was so painful I was scarred for life. :-( THANKS. Anyway when Clare went to do her dentist stuff Jamie suddenly walked in SO YAY I was never alone on the bench. Heh heh. Kept talking about Bzb and Guy and it was all very distracting so I totally forgot about how much I hate dentisty stuff. That's a good thing I suppose. :-)

Tomorrow there is Chinese ting xie, 40 words/idioms!!! Crazy. It's to prepare us for our test on Monday. It's so sad, learn and memorize 40 words just for like 10 questions, sigh. Oh well. Life is very sad I found out Chinese oral is on a Saturday! And they'll go by register number so I'll have to wait very very very long asdfghjkl. At least this week only have 1 graded test! :-) AND TOMORROW'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR THE WEEK! Good Friday is not just good, it's great. Hahaha ok lame but well.

No comments :

Post a Comment