Tuesday, April 17, 2012

NAPFA

Ran 2.4km for NAPFA today and I improved by so much! 12:44 minutes yay. ^_^ Hopefully next year can get < 12 minutes heh heh heh. I wanna get a gold omg especially since it'll be included in the holistic certificate thingamajig thing, but my pull-ups always pull me down sob. :'( 5 stations is going to be AFTER SCHOOL on Thursday. This is stupid. No one in their right mind would want to stay back after school for NAPFA. Sheesh, I could be at home studying for Chem test on Friday! :-(

Went around collecting orders for band photos today with Wongy Pongy. This is the first year I look all right in both class and band photos!!! :-) :-) :-)

That's all, physics test tomorrow whoop.

Oh yes and I realized we still have one whole chapter of Bio to go before Mid Years, and it's like a super huge topic - Transport in Humans. We have 1 week to cover everything wow. I think I have to self-study Bio already. WE ARE GOING TOO SLOW like a snail like Sang Ah. ;-)

Okay that's really all.

No comments :

Post a Comment