Friday, May 18, 2012

Drifting

Life is bad bad bad right now, thank God for Batam so at least there's something to look forward to. Just wandering through my days aimlessly, sigh.

I feel like I'm drifting from quite a few of my friends already, and that's really sad, because we used to be quite close. But the fact that we're drifting means something, right? Oh well. And then there's so much drama going on. In P6, my friends warned me about how going to a girl's school would have a lot of girl drama and all that shit, but I was like, oh yay I like drama. But now. It's different. It's so frustrating how stupid people can get. It's hard to be a leader of a group of idiots. Also, a relationship is a two-way thing. If one party just stops caring, well, there's nothing left to hold on to, no? So many different problems now involving so many different groups of people. I hate how I have nobody that knows how my life is like, like I have no friend who knows all my other friends. It may sound stupid but it's really encouraging to know that there is someone who can understand what you're going through and stuff. Right now, I have no one I can confide everything in. Going solo all the way, then.

P.s. You are such a spoilt brat

No comments :

Post a Comment