Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pre-Batam

Going off to Batam tomorrow morning at the ungodly hour of 8. I'll be there for CIP to finish up my NYAA Silver and I'm done!!!

Okay. I don't know what to feel, haha. We're going to stay in a four-star hotel so I don't really worry about the...hygiene of the place. Unlike during Sec 3 camp, ew gross. But I don't know how I'll feel spending 4 whole days and 3 whole nights surrounded by people. HAHAHA weird right? I don't know I'm just being weird. Not that I hate the people who're going, but like, I don't know. Sigh. 

Anyway, I've yet to pack for Batam! I don't even have my luggage yet, LOL. This is so unlike Australia last year. Last year, I packed for Australia like a week before! And it was so so so fun, I miss the seniors. And the freedom, heh. Because in Australia, the whole trip kind of revolved around us, but for Batam it's the opposite.

Maybe I'm just being really selfish, hahah, but the kids will be cute and we'll be doing PE and we'll get tan so BRING IT.

No comments :

Post a Comment