Sunday, June 10, 2012

iPod nano swek

Currently downloading songs into my iPod now, hee. I found my old iPod, the nano version with the circle inside and a fat body! I wonder how many people still have it. Well,  decided to bring it to Cherating with me to sustain me through the 8-hour coach ride. I heard there is going to be some in-house gaming screen or whatever. Basically those thing you find on the back of the headrest of the person in front of you. But well what if it's spoilt or something? I don't want to die of boredom please I'm 2 kewl 4 dat.

Anyway, because I'm such a music noob (being a band geek does not count), I'm downloading songs based on what I see from the Bilboard charts. Ha.

And I heard Waisiang read my blog aw yay more readers ha ha ha. (-:

I wonder how I'll survive this week. Too much time on my hands and too little to do. Sigh piezxc. (That shall be my catch phrase from now on yayerz ha ha ha)

No comments :

Post a Comment