Thursday, June 21, 2012

Amanda Bieber

Recently, this Amanda Bieber girl was flamed online for tweeting really....UGH tweets, tweets that were racist and insulted other religions. I'm sure most of you have heard about it. She's 13 years old. As much as I'd love to hate on her, and I must say it's really very tempting, she's just an immature little girl who has no idea what consequences her actions bring about. In fact, I think she might be thrilled by the "fame" or rather, notoriety. So the worst thing that we can do to her is to forget her, and move on with our lives. :-)

Yes I know I haven't posted in ages but I'll do a post about Club Med (which was  g r e a t  by the way!) and other stuff soon, promise!

One more thing, Amanda's Twitter name is @MandaSwaggie. Why are we bothered by someone who actually wants to call herself "swaggie"?

No comments :

Post a Comment