Sunday, June 24, 2012

Beginning of the end

So, school starts tomorrow. :-/ Well that was really unnecessary, unless you live in a hole or something. I printed out 3E5's timetable by accident and got the shock of my life when I saw our English teacher was Mrs Leong. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Mrs Leong (ha ha) but Mrs Rethinam is such a great teacher. :'-)

I digress. I actually kind of look forward to school. This June holiday probably has to be the worst. The days I was not busy in school, I was stuck at home doing absolutely nothing. A terribly mundane month it has been. So yes, maybe it's the nerd side of me kicking in, but I can't wait to submerge myself into endless homework and ~learning~. Maybe it'll allow me to forget all the other problems...I was planning to do a really ~emotional~ post and yadayada but I don't think I have time. Not if I want to get started on school work tonight. I really cannot afford to slacken. Well, so that's it I guess. :-) Ha ha you should all be thankful you don't have to read long boring post (well maybe this is one but).

No comments :

Post a Comment