Friday, July 06, 2012

Look at the sky


Looking up at the sky makes me somewhat happy. It has a calming effect on me, whenever I look at the sky, it's near impossible to feel weary or sad or anything like that. :-) Pity now that the only time I get to look at a clear blue sky is during the weekends. Weekdays are hectic as ever.

Chemistry test today was horrible. Kept brooding about some 6 marks lost throughout the day lol. Bio practical test was manageable. I accidentally added the wrong solution in so I got the "wrong" results but I wrote down the "correct" ones and wiped off the incriminating evidence so well hope all goes fine. Other than that, this week has been pretty crappy despite the Youth Day holiday on Monday.

The 170th Anniversary musical is next Saturday so I'll have practices and rehearsals everyday next week except for Tuesday. Going to miss a heck load of school stuff and will have to find time to slot in extra remedial sessions, sigh. I don't really feel very excited for the musical now that.........well it's best not to say it here but let's just keep it at that. If you're not happy with the performance, I think it's better to tell us, the actual people producing it, that we have a lot to improve on than say that it's an excellent job and then go behind our backs and criticize every single thing. It's not that I can't take criticism. The thing I can't take is your hypocrisy.

All that aside........HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANNE!!! Here's to our 9 years of friendship! Ha ha we are so cool beanz.

P.s. Finally understand trigonometry whoop whoop. Even though I still think the people who found it out have no life. Imagine, a lifetime dedicated to the study of, yes, triangles!!! Exciting.

1 comment :

  1. Hahaha nice post, I flopped my science test, even though I haven't gotten my grade yet... I know.

    ReplyDelete