Monday, July 16, 2012

RHD prep

School started and I am sad and there is nothing new and yes life is boring.

All the best to those taking their O-lvl Chinese listening comprehension tomorrow! I'll be in the band room watching people do punishment if you need me. That was a bad joke....it can't even be called a joke. This is bad I am losing my funny.

Thursday is the Racial Harmony Day celebration and someone signed me up for the Indian-Malay telematch thing and I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TIE A SARONG OR PLAY CHAPTEH oh no I hope I don't make Fearon lose hahahaha ok no chance of that. Fearon always wins!!! ;-) Friday we are allowed to wear the ethnic costumes and I really want to wear one this year instead of leaving everything to the last minute and having nothing to wear except boring old school uniform. It's quite pointless to buy a sari just for Racial Harmony Day though, I mean, how often are you going to wear it? So I guess I'll just borrow from someone. The thing is, most of my Indian friends (which aren't many already) don't even have a sari! Ha ha ha ok don't judge I don't have a cheongsam too either so. Anyway I hope I can find a costume so we can take pretty pictures on Friday whoop whoop!

No comments :

Post a Comment