Saturday, August 11, 2012

Change

So much has changed since the beginning of the year, or maybe even back to last year. I'm sure everyone has felt it, but then again maybe it's just me. It's not just one circle of friends, but many other once-tight-knitted cliques. If you could call it that.

Not everything is bad though. You lose some, you gain some. But it's almost impossible to not wonder about those that have dissipated into thin air. All because of what? There is no answer to that. We're all so close, but yet far apart. It's like we've gone back to being awkward acquaintances, saying "hi"s and "bye"s whenever needed, and with nothing to talk about to fill the silence. I don't know what's going on in your life and neither do you me, all because of, well, just forget it. I guess it's better to find joy in other friendships and not dwell on broken ones.

No comments :

Post a Comment