Saturday, September 01, 2012

Progress reports

Got back Progress Reports yesterday. I don't think I did that badly but there is definitely room for improvement. As you can see, the A1s aren't very strong A1s. No 90< at all. :'-( but I've learnt how to shut up about school grades over the months. Haha. Ok ego boost here oops. My goal is to get a report card with straight 'A's!!! A1s, preferably. But well, beggars can't be choosers! A few people in class were very disappointed with their results and started crying. I felt really bad but I'm a horrible comforter so I just talked to Victoria and Cherie. They don't cry that easily hahahaha they are "safe friends".

I feel like a terrible person because I feel uncomfortable around crying people but I mean, some people just aren't blessed with high EQs! Oh well. I should work on that hahahah I'm a horrible friend. :-(

Oh and also, we're playing Perseus for SYF next year!!! Ms Chong said that she's actually looking at another piece, but it costs $700+ and well....the school might not be willing to spend close to a thousand dollars on us if we can't guarantee a Gold with Honours award. Sigh. But Perseus is quite fun and interesting too! There's a singing part to showcase our angelic voices. ;-)


4 comments :

  1. You suck you middle boob. Your results are damn good for sec3. JIAYOUS.
    (yes I found your blog. If you can tell who I am)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO MANY A1S??????? SO PROUD OF U CLAP CLAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't very good A1s!!! Hahaha but if I put this on Insta I will get so much flame

      Delete