Sunday, December 09, 2012

Farewell 2012

Senior's Farewell was tonight and it was quite all right I suppose. In my three years of being in band, this is my first Farewell hahahahahaha so I didn't really know quite what to expect!

I didn't eat dinner last night nor breakfast nor lunch so I was famished by the time we were allowed to get the food. I ate like two servings of bee hoon and two curry puffs and was so stuffed I regretted not wearing a giant black jumper so I can hide my fats haha.

We spent most of the time taking photos though, I mean, what else is there to do? ;-)

I hate this but it's the only one with Anita so....

P.s. the lighting is natural!
















Food!!!


Sorry for the terrible quality photos. There is only so much an iPhone camera can do with bad lighting!


Photos: I

No comments :

Post a Comment