Thursday, August 01, 2013

Champagne Magnum?!

  Imagine my delight when I chanced upon a freezer full of pink-coloured Magnums...well that was me a few nights ago! Without hesitation, I grabbed a stick of the pink candy and painfully waited till I was back at home to devour it.

  What's this about a pink Magnum, you ask. Well, Magnum has come up with a new flavour of ice-cream - Champagne. This would probably explain it better than I can.




  Anyway, like I said, I had the pink Magnum and I was impressed by how they infused the taste of champagne into the ice-cream! The chocolate, though pink, was still chocolate (how wrong can you go with chocolate?) so the interesting twist was definitely the ice-cream.

  Not only is it pretty to look at, but it tastes great too! So everyone, go get your pink Magnum before it runs out!!! (My brother tried the Espresso one and it wasn't that great, so stick with pink y'all!)





Tempting enough? Go get yours now!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment