Monday, January 13, 2014

Pre-results

I feel awful right now.
It’s approximately 4 hours till I get my O-lvl results and that’s the last thing that’s bothering me right now. Funny, isn’t it?
Instead, all I can think about is how crappy I feel (headache + sore throat) and how sick I am of everything. I also feel very alone now because Hansol is in Korea. Honestly, I don’t know how I will be able to handle going back to school without her. She’s been my best friend in school the past two years and I know I can always count on her for support etc. (sorry I don’t do sappy) I just really wished she were back in Singapore, if even just for a day (TOday) so we can finish what we “started” together. :(
I think I really need to get out of my house. I’m going to go for a walk outside and hopefully that’ll clear my head.
Though it doesn’t help that my house is practically enveloped by construction work and busy roads, ugh.
20140113-101838.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment