Thursday, June 26, 2014

S.E.A. Aquarium

Short update for now! I've been studying (well, trying to) this whole week because Common Tests are next week! Feeling immensely unprepared yet surprisingly chill about it all, does that even make sense??!

Honestly, I can't wait for school to start again even though it'll mean an endless cycle of late nights tired eyes crushing workload.
Yet, there's a kind of fulfilment in routine that I missed during this holiday.

I've been feeling rather restless of late. I think it's because I haven't exercised properly in about a week now, and I'm feeling really bad about that but I constantly find myself with excuses not to and then I get so annoyed at myself and...well basically my sloth game is very strong right now.

Well, I've ranted enough I guess. Back to Economics it is.




(From my excursion to the S.E.A. Aquarium on Tuesday with the family! It wasn't that amazing fantastic etc. but I guess interesting enough.)


/// P.S. I JUST REACHED 20K VIEWS!!!!!! Thanks for all the support guys!!! :'-) ///

No comments :

Post a Comment