Monday, June 30, 2014

Beginning of Common Tests

Today's the first day of the Common Tests!

It's my first formal examination in Raffles/not in St. Marg's so I'm quite excited, mostly because it's a whole new environment etc. etc. I do miss taking exams in St. Marg's though, especially since we can just dump our bags in a cordoned area outside the hall before the exam (instead of having to walk aaaaaaaaaall the way to the lockers now), and not forgetting the teachers praying for us before the start of each paper! :-) Also, the hall is much less crowded haha. Oh well, this marks a beginning of a new chapter, but I'll be wearing my Blessed to be a Blessing jacket as a form of...comfort? (well, familiarity does bring comfort I suppose) and yup okay enough nonsense from me!

This is my schedule of exams, if you'd like to pray for me hehe
I'd really need all the help I can get sigh *thanks*!!!

Monday - Econs
Tuesday - Biology
Wednesday - Chinese
Thursday - Chemistry
Friday - Mathematics

Finally, ALL THE BEST TO ALL THE JC KIDS OUT THERE HAVING THEIR COMMON TESTS/BLOCKS/MID YEARS THIS WEEK!!! :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment